Health Care Excellence and Organizational Enrichment’s Mission is to cultivate a culture of excellence and a safe environment, where all individuals, experiences and differences are welcomed, valued and respected.
Structure for Sustainability
The Advisory Council is chaired by the Associate Dean for Health Care Excellence and Organizational Enrichment and it consists of the following members:
- Senior Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs
- Senior Associate Dean for Educational Affairs
- Senior Associate Dean for Research
- Associate Dean for Educational Affairs
- Associate Dean for Student Affairs
- Associate Dean for Administrative Affairs
- Assistant Dean for Faculty Affairs
- UF College of Pharmacy Jacksonville, Assistant Dean and Campus Director
- College of Nursing Dean’s Office Representative
- UF Health Chief Diversity Officer
- Faculty Council President
- Faculty at Large representative
- Department Chair representatives
- Medical Director, Community Health,
- Human Resources representative
- Resident representatives from surgical, medicine and pharmacy specialties.
The council meets on a quarterly basis to oversee the development and progress of the health care excellence and organizational enrichment activities on campus.
Departments at the UFHSC-Jacksonville will solicit nomination for the Champions who will be the ambassadors from departments to the Dean’s Office to advance health care excellence and organizational enrichment initiatives.
Champions will meet on a monthly basis.
Champions can include allied health care providers and senior administrative staff from the departments.
Champions will participate in the development and implementation of health care excellence and organizational enrichment activities at the department and UFHSC levels.
Department chairs can support an educational conference every 1-2 year in the area of Health Care Excellence and Organizational Enrichment for the Champions from their department budget in support of their role.
In addition, representative members of the UF Health Diversity Council will also be included on this committee.